The participants of the course will be selected on a competitive basis. Journalists, students, and researchers can apply who:
- are familiar with the Armenian media, economic and political field,
- place importance on facts,
- have research/investigative skills,
- know how to work with text
- are consistent and attentive
- are ready to learn.
As a result, the participants
- will get to know the tools and mechanisms of fact checking,
- will learn to present complex information clearly,
- will meet the best local and international experts,
- will get the opportunity to join the media.am fact-checking team.
The course will take place in 2022. September 7-9, at the Media Initiatives Center office (Yerevan, 3 Arshakunyats ave., 3rd floor).
To apply for the program, it is necessary to fill out and send the following application until August 30.
The working language of the course is Armenian.
Participation in all classes is mandatory for selected applicants. The hours of the course are from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Participation in the course is free. The participants will receive compensation for accommodation and transportation expenses from the regions.
For more information, you can contact Gegham Vardanyan at the e-mail address [email protected] or by phone at 095 583608.