The Media Initiatives Center is looking for a translator to translate and edit the English version of Media.am.
- Translate articles on Media.am to English
- Publish the translated articles on the English version of Media.am
- Work closely with the Media Initiatives Center staff and assist in fulfilling additional duties.
Professional and job qualifications:
- A post-secondary degree and at least five years of experience in translation; work experience in journalism, media, or other related fields is preferred
- Proficiency in English as a native language is preferred
- Excellent skills in translation and editing
- Excellent communication skills; excellent knowledge of spoken and written Armenian
- Ability to work as part of a team, to work independently and effectively, and to meet deadlines
- Creativity, curiosity, and critical thinking
Qualified candidates are invited to submit (in Armenian or English) a curriculum vitae, a cover letter, and the contact information of three employers who can act as references by January 22, 2018.
Applications should be sent to [email protected] with “Media.am Editor-Translator” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.